Sunday, September 14, 2008

Frank's Big Outing!

Oh Frank! Look at what has arrived in the mail! It is the backpack to accompany your delightful bike helmet! No longer will you have to be left behind when I pedal around town! And WHAT a handsome pug you are in blue!


Frank's first foray in his new backpack was down to a park where, much to Frank's delight, he was one of several pug subjects invited to model for a photography seminar.

As you can see, Frank was quite a willing and eager subject. He does enjoy a bit of attention

OH Frank! Look at what a HANDSOME model you are!

Here we see Frank and two of the other MOST enjoyable pug models, Max, and a very lovely silver puggette whose name, I am sorry to say, that I do not know how to spell, so we will have to call her D. Frank was rather smitten with D, but that did not keep him from being front and center when a treat was at hand. Oh Frank, is that anyway for a gentleman to behave?



After this very full day (and I am sorry to say that I do not have a photo of Frank on the bike, but fear not, it will come soon) we rode home where a very tired pug immediately had to catch up on his beauty sleep.

Oh Frank. Being handsome certainly is hard work.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

the silver puggette is Diza! :)

Frank, we were so pleased to meet you on saturday! Diza had a great time running pug-laps with Frank.

Diza was quite exhausted after the photo session as well.

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! Fantastic! What was the shoot for? Has frank done anything with Cowbelly Photography?

Anonymous said...

It was so fun to meet you at the pug photo shoot, Frank! You are SO handsome!

Walter had a great time! I have more pictures if you'd like me to send them! :)

-Shannon & Walter

Tracy said...

I have shots of Frank in his carrier on your back standing with the bike... I'll make sure to post those asap! I LOVED Frank! All three pugs were a joy to photograph on Saturday!!! :)

ps. Hey, that's ME in your next to last shot... down on the ground with the brown tee! Would you care if I borrow that to show people on my blog too? I'll make sure to link to you!

Frank's People said...

Ah yes! Diza AND Walter. Such delightful companions! Yes, it was in fact Jamie from Cowbelly that was teaching the seminar - she is delightful! And Tracy, of course you can borrow the picture!

Anonymous said...

It was soooo lovely meeting you Frank! I feel so lucky to have worked with you and I positively can't wait to work with you again! I LOVE your new bicycle pack and yes you DO look beautiful in blue. OH- I have photos of you on my blog- you should go check them out!

Archie and Melissa said...

hi frank!
oh! it is such a pleasure to meet you. emmitt and i are friends with jamie and had to come over and say hello! we love your blog and your helmet and bike pack are amazing!
:) melissa and emmitt