Sunday, November 21, 2010

Oh my! What could be better than a morning in bed with coffee, the paper, and two small pugs? It it was so delightful that I didn't even want to get up to answer the phone when it rang...

After all, who would want to leave this?


However, fearing that the call may be important, I covered Frank's chilly little legs and very straight tail, and headed out of the room.

Here is what I found upon my return:


Do you notice anything different?
Perhaps if I zoom in.


Why Bean. What might that be all over your face? You LOOK as though you haven't moved at all...


... and yet, you are staring so intensely at my delicious cup of coffee.



Bean! You might be very, VERY bad. If you are going to sneak your mom's coffee you are most decidedly going to need to slurp much more neatly!

1 comment:

Puglette said...

even cute little black puggies love coffee in bed!! i hope the boys got their fill of thanksgiving dinner.
hugs,
puglette
:o)