Wednesday, November 10, 2010

A Letter From Gus

Dear Frank and Bean,

How are things up north? It is very sunny here and I love to chase all of the squirrels in my new backyard. I wanted to tell you about this super neat treat machine that my mom and dad brought home. It was sort of broken for the first year, and mom and dad spent a LOT of time trying to fix it when it made loud noises. But NOW! Oh boy. All I have to do is follow it around and sit under its chair and there is a constant flow of treats dispensed!
AND its favorite game is to dig through my bin of dog kibble, put some pieces in a bowl, and then dump the bowl out for me! Mom and dad don't like that game so much. I've enclosed a picture of me and the machine, which is just about to dispense a delicious piece of cinnamon toast, in case you want to look for one of your own:



Pretty spiffy, huh?!

Anyhow, I hope that you are well. Please come visit soon and you can have some treats of your very own! Mom and dad are even thinking of bringing a new treat machine home in December just in time for Christmas! Neat!

Much Love,
Your cousin Gus!

No comments: