Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Imagine my dismay...

when I arrived home from a late night at work and there was no one to greet me at the door! No husband, no pug, no one. Feeling a bit glum I poked my head into the bedroom where I discovered the husband in deep slumber - pictured here, and yes, yes, those are pugs wearing Santa hats on his pajama bottoms. I got them on clearance last year and they mainly make an appearance when there is a bit of laundry build up in our house....

Just when a panic of whether Frank had been locked outside or otherwise misplaced started to set in, there was a disturbing noise emitted from somewhere under the covers...

It was with further dismay that I focused in on the region....



Wait a minute. Something fishy is going on here....


OH my! I am not sure that I approve at all!

However, since Frank seemed nothing less than blissfully snug I decided to let the sleeping dog lie...


Oh Frank, at least someone enjoys those pajama bottoms....

No comments: