Friday, September 30, 2011

Settling In!

Well, Bean has arrived!

That is the good news, the bad news is that he brought a bladder stone with him. BEAN! You are supposed to be the healty one! He does have his cast off however, and has been getting into all sorts of trouble with his brother.


First and foremost, he has met a new pack of friends with his delightful dogwalker "P"! Oh Frank and Bean! Your coats are so smooth and uncurly compared to your new friends, perhaps we should get you a curling iron! Well, at least your tails make up for the lack of curl in your coats...



We also taught my 2 year old neice a new word: vulture. She was confused when I explained that it was a kind of bird that acted like this:




Then, as it was rather hot, I left the screen door closed while I ran an errand.

I came home to find this:


Um.... fortunately my cabin leads into a fenced yard...


Frank and BEAN! You are very very naughty little rascals indeed!









No comments: